Join the New Orleans Chapter of the FBA for lunchtime CLEs this March. Federal judges and seasoned practitioners will explore the latest developments affecting your federal practice. Programs will be held in U.S. District Court at 12 noon and include one hour of CLE with a light lunch. Topics and speakers include:
- Drafting Effective Complaints and Answers with Hon. Ivan L.R. Lemelle, James Garner, and Laura Ashley on March 9, 2017
- Depositions for Federal Court Proceedings with Hon. Karen Roby and Lynn Luker on March 16, 2017
- Rule 56 Motions with Hon. Kurt D. Engelhardt, Donna Currault, and Thomas Flanagan on March 23, 2017
- Daubert Motions with Hon. Carl J. Barbier and Mark Mintz on March 28, 2017
For detailed information, please download the 2017 Federal Practice CLE Series Registration Form. Contact the New Orleans Chapter at (504) 589-7990 or email CC Kahr for additional information.
Interested in registering online?
- To register for all four programs at once with discounts, click here.
- To register for Thursday, March 9’s Drafting Effective Complaints and Answers, click here.
- To register for Thursday, March 16th’s Depositions, click here.
- To register for Thursday, March 23rd’s Rule 56 Motions, click here.
- To register for Tuesday, March 28th’s Daubert Motions, click here.